Property investment in Brighton – Top yields for a solid future
Property has always been a sound long-term investment and Brighton and Hove is one of the best cities in which to invest. It’s a popular, vibrant place with consistently high property values, kept that way by a steady demand for homes by the sea and a large student population. Brighton is a prime British seaside holiday destination, it has a busy conference scene and it’s close enough to London for commuter convenience.
Enjoy capital appreciation, a monthly income or both
A carefully considered investment in bricks and mortar can deliver capital appreciation, a steady monthly income and sometimes both. What you need is trustworthy, dedicated expert support from an organisation with an extensive network of contacts. Which is exactly what we provide.
A variety of Brighton property investment options
We help our clients source the right property for their purposes, whether it’s quality developments of new homes, perfect for buying in bulk or off-plan, lucrative opportunities for developers or single property investments.
Whether you’re thinking about investing in property for the first time, already hold a small portfolio or are a professional landlord or investor with a large portfolio, we will guide you through the process of securing the best possible investments.
Specific expertise to help you avoid potential pitfalls
Brighton Homes is run by two Directors Nigel Pragnell & Steven Kirupai who with 40 years’ combined experience in successful property investment. Through buying, letting and maintaining a large, varied portfolio of our own, we have a proven track record in maintaining high yields no matter what the economy throws at us.
Because we are landlords ourselves, we have a very good understanding of the potential pitfalls as well as the many benefits. With our help and support your money will be invested with care and attention to detail, to meet your particular investment needs perfectly.
What about the current economic climate?
The current economic climate is difficult for many people. But it also means there are some excellent investment property purchases available, when you know where and how to look. We specialise in sourcing advantageously-priced, high yielding properties to help people like you build a portfolio that delivers an excellent positive cash flow.
Making property investment in Brighton a pleasure
We offer a bespoke armchair service, dealing with every stage on your behalf, bringing all our expertise and experience into play from start to finish. So you know for sure you’ve invested the right amount of money in the right kind of property… with the right kind of rental yields.
• If you need advice we can help you decide which types of property best suit your needs
• We source and negotiate deals on suitable properties, according to your brief or our recommendations
• We can put you in touch with our trusted network of mortgage providers and solicitors if you like
• We steer you safely and smoothly through the purchase process
• We’re happy to arrange and complete any refurbishments, project managing the work for you
• We can let and manage your new property on your behalf via our specialist Residential Lettings team.
You can be as involved or remote as you like, it’s entirely up to you. Our services are entirely flexible.
What rental income can you expect?
In our experience we have been able to get realistic rental yields as much as 15%.
Top quality letting services
Our letting service includes:
• Advertising for suitable tenants
• Carrying out references and checks
• Preparing all your tenancy documentation
• Creating an inventory supported with colour photos
• Registering tenant deposits via a scheme properly approved by the government
• Collecting and processing rent and paying it into your account
• Preparing monthly rent statements
• Dealing with tenants’ requests for repairs and getting the work done
• Managing the moving out process, checking the property and, if necessary, arranging compensation for damage
Contact us to get the ball rolling
If you’re thinking seriously about Brighton property investment, we’ll be delighted to help. If you’re currently investigating the benefits and could do with expert advice, we’ll be pleased to give you all the information you need to make a sensible decision. Alternatively should you have a property that you need advice on, we can also help with this.
Feel free to use our contact form, visit our office at 3 St George’s Place, Brighton, or give us a call on 01273 672 333.